Microsoft have recently announced that their IT pro technical documentation for Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile is now available at docs.microsoft.com.
Why move to docs.microsoft.com?
Well here microsoft promise:
“a crisp new responsive design that looks fantastic on your phone, tablet, and PC. But, more importantly, you’ll see new ways to engage with Microsoft and contribute to the larger IT pro community. From the ground up, docs.microsoft.com that offers:
- A more modern, community-oriented experience that’s open to your direct contribution and feedback.
- Improved content discoverability and navigation, getting you to the content you need – fast.
- In article Comments and inline feedback.
- Downloadable PDF versions of key IT pro content collections and scenarios. To see this in action, browse to the recently released Performance Tuning Guidelines for Windows Server 2016 articles, and click Download PDF.
- Active and ongoing site improvements, including new features, based on your direct feedback. Check out the November 2016 platform update post to see the latest features on docs.microsoft.com.”
How to contribute to IT pro content
Microsoft recognize that customers are eager to share best practices, optimizations, and samples with the larger IT pro community. Docs.microsoft.com makes contribution easy.
Community contributions are open for your contribution. Learn more about editing an existing IT pro article.